• Find candidates, shortlist CVs, and conduct preliminary interviews, screening, and background
checks of various roles.
• Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand the position requirements and advise on policies,
processes, recruiting initiatives, and compliance.
• Perform all full cycle recruiting responsibilities including candidate and hiring manager
communication from kick-off to onboarding.
• Candidate Communication (i.e., Onboarding, application completion, Follow-up).
• Requisition Maintenance (e.g., Modify openings, ownership, managing, etc.).
• Applicant Maintenance (e.g., Requisition transfers, assessments, update incorrect information.
• Perform various reporting responsibilities.
• Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet Technology Recruiting and
Process Improvement Initiatives.
• Building relationships with clients and hiring teams.
• Creating innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience.
• Prepare and submit job postings to job portals, career web site, and other channels.
• Maintain and updates application tracking logs and systems.
• Submit periodic reports to stakeholders to keep them abreast of recruitment status.
• Facilitates organizing internal and external HR events.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years of experience as a Recruitment Executive or a similar role (tech recruiting is a plus)
• Understanding of recruitment methods
• Able to communicate in English
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Night Shift 08:00 PM To 05:00 AM PKT