We are looking for a qualified sales support specialist to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries.
The sales support specialist’s responsibilities include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes with sales packs, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts. The sales support specialist is also responsible for monitoring sales and the performance of the sales team as well as recording sales data.
- As a sales support specialist, you must answer customer inquiries, and schedule meetings, and sales appointments.
- Follow up with customers about their order status.
- Maintain an organized and accessible file system for administrative and sales professionals.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
- Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and practices.
- BS degree in Marketing or an associate degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, highest level of English communication possible. Spanish & Portuguese languages preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate.
- Understanding of efficient customer support and sales strategies.
- Hands-on experience with ERP and CRM systems.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel.
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Teamwork and leadership skills.